Who we are
Kaffeine is a fast-growing digital agency with its base in Northampton but operates anywhere in the world. We’re currently looking for an experienced PPC Marketing Executive (2+ years) to join our small remote team. You will be joining a company that is young, but founded on 13 years’ experience in PPC marketing, at an exciting period of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with client projects from day one.
We’rebuilding an agency that is not traditional, does not have a bricks & mortar office where you are constrained to everyday, does not limit you to where or when you work but in fact gives you the complete freedom to work wherever, whenever – yes, really!
About the role
You will directly manage paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for our clients, ensuring that their budget is being spent in the best possible way and that they’re seeing ROI.
You will be responsible for setting client strategy and ensuring that our day-to-day work is in line with it.
You will speak to clients regularly to ensure they’re aware of our activity and receiving reports each month and adjusting our strategy in line with their goalsand results provided.
Day-to-day, you will get hands-on with accounts to build campaigns, manage budgets, tweak ads, find what’s working and not working and ensure the account stays in good health.
More broadly, you will also take a leading role in advising clients on the strategic element of their paid search and display budget, looking at their products and industry to assess how best they should invest their budget across different channels.
You will be responsible for generating and sending client reports to show our activity and results.
You will write ad copy and work with the wider teamto brief in creative ads, keeping them in line with brand guidelines but also compelling to potential customers.
You will speak directly to clients to update them on the performance of their accounts and advise them on the strategy you’re taking and why. This will also involve getting an understanding of their internal strategy and objectives.
Who we’re looking for
First and foremost, you will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in PPC behind you and will be comfortable with the role being a ‘remote position’, not office-based.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Two+ years’ experience in paid search, display and remarketing across Google and other major search engines.
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together with paid search and social.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office 365 products such as Excel and comfortable sorting through large data sets.
- Confidence in speaking to clients via Asana (our preferred project management tool), email, phone and in-person.
- Confidence working in Google Analytics and making changes to improve data quality and conversion tracking.
- Proficient in keyword research via Google Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush.
- Very comfortable managing your own time and workload.
- Experience with Google Ads Editor.
- Strong ad copy writing skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge or experience of SEO is a bonus but not essential to the role.
- Experience managing social media advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is a bonus.
What you’ll get
We feel passionately about building a great agency for our team and believe in great work/life balance. In short, we give you the complete freedom to work wherever, whenever – yes, really! 🤩👍
Working at Kaffeine you will benefit from:
- 21 days annual leave
- A new shiny Microsoft Surface Pro
- Team lunches at local restaurants on random days
- Your birthday off– paid!
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the team
- Opportunities to speak at industry events
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
Sound good so far?
We want to make extra sure that this is right role for you.
Do you have 2+ years experience in PPC?
Are you familiar with Google products such as Ads, Analytics, Ads Editor and DataStudio?
Can you self-manage to deadlines?
Do you have the drive to see client accounts succeed?
Are you comfortable working remotely?
Three reasons you’ll love working at Kaffeine
No ball and chain
We don’t believe in tying colleagues down working in the same old place with the same old scenery – which is why we don’t have a static office! You, like the rest of us, will work remotely, wherever works best for you.
You get a stack full of benefits. The biggest, freedom. Need to dash out to pick something up? Got a dentist appointment in the middle of the day? Or just fancy taking an hour or two out of your day… that’s fine by us.
We're working 24/7
We don’t believe in the 9 to 5 working week. Why? Because if we did we wouldn’t be optimising client accounts at the times their customers are most active online. We optimise and monitor accounts 24/7 ensuring the best return for the client – in short, you get a lay in!
Ready to apply?
Recruitment Agencies: You will in all likelihood ignore this, but this role is strictly no agencies. If you call us we will most likely be rude to you as you have to us by ignoring this message – if you email us we can assure you that our Spam folder will be very grateful.