Google Shopping management agency
Google Shopping is a very powerful advertising platform for e-commerce websites, and provides an excellent ROI for many of our clients. If you have a product catalogue but you’re not on Google, why not? You’re missing out!
Getting started on Google Shopping can look a bit daunting, and we agree that it can be, but with our years of experience we can take that weight off your shoulders. Whether you are completely new to Google Shopping or you already have a campaign set up and are in need of some guidance, we’re here to help.
Shopping campaigns that deliver results
These are the three simple (well, simple for us) steps taken to get your campaign and product catalogue alive and kickin’:
- Create a Google Merchant Center account – This is our first port of call. We head on over to the Google Merchant Center sign in page and register with your email address (if we can use the same email for all your Google services that makes things a little easier – for security we always use unique passwords).
- Register your website domain with the Merchant Center – We then follow the steps to verify that it is yours – because if it wasn’t then, well, we wouldn’t get much further.
- Create the data feed for your products – There are a few ways in which we can do this. Many CMS platforms have plugins available that simplify this process a little, however we always manually configure the feed categories and attributes etc. as we like to keep human interaction in everything we do. Alternatively, if your CMS does not support a shopping feed plugin then we use the template that Google provides and then fill out the various columns. Some fields are mandatory, but we highly recommend filling out all of them as it helps Google serve your ads correctly, so that’s what we do.
By featuring in Google’s shopping feed you will often see your products and images appearing at the top of the natural search results, thus increasing your real estate on the first page of Google, especially if combined with PPC ads.
We have been setting up and optimising google shopping feeds for years, and our clients have reaped the rewards of our hard work.
We know that eCommerce businesses survive and thrive by their ROI, that’s why we have tailored a management fee package specifically to eCommerce businesses.
We’ve created a unique model which safeguards your investment. In short, we only make money when we make you money.
Sound good? Get in touch with us today if you’d like to find out more.
Designed with eCommerce businesses in mind - only pay when we generate you revenue
- Designed for eCommerce businesses
- Pay a % of revenue we generate
- Security on your investment
- Project management access
- Monthly reporting
Three reasons you’ll love us
No lengthy contracts
We don’t believe in tying clients down with restrictive contract terms, we prefer clients to stay because of the work we do and the relationship we share – simple. That’s why with us, you’ll never be locked-in to a lengthy contract.
You own your accounts
We never have and never will hold any client to ransom. We appreciate that relationships don’t last forever (although we’d be sad to see you go!) and should you decide to leave for pastures new your accounts are there to join you.
We're working 24/7
We don’t believe in the 9 to 5 working week. Why? Because if we did we wouldn’t be optimising your ROI at the times your customers are most active online. We’re optimising and monitoring your accounts 24/7 ensuring your return is at its best.
Drop us a line
We pinky promise to never spam you.